Our COVID-19 Policy
To Our Valued Patients,
We hope you and your families have been safe and healthy!
We are open for all dental procedures and treatments. Our office has always followed strict infection control standards to ensure everyone's health and safety and will continue to do so. We have also adopted these protocols.
- Our team is working diligently to reach out and schedule a backlog of appointments based on urgency. We sincerely appreciate your patience.
- Kindly brush your teeth and use the restroom before you leave your home!
- COVID-19 screening questions will be sent to you prior to your appointment and reviewed again upon your arrival.
- Stay at home if you are sick, or have symptoms of: fever, dry cough, tiredness, sore throat, diarrhea, pink eye, headache, loss of taste or smell.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients, or persons self-isolating because of a determined risk for COVID-19 over the last 7 days.
When You Arrive:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for screening and consent paperwork.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided when you enter the office and when you exit.
We appreciate your patience and support in helping us keep you and our community healthy.
We look forward to welcoming you!
We have included a online COVID-19 screening tool that can be filled out and sent directly to us for your convenience, as well as to avoid sharing clipboards and pens at the office. Please complete the screener below before your appointment can be confirmed.
COVID-19 Pre-Screening Form